Accountability & Sobriety

When we decide that Weed is no longer serving us in any positive way and in fact our lives have been greatly compromised by the use and abuse, sobriety is within our grasp if we hold ourselves accountable.

Not, how did I get here, why am I suffering, how long am I going to feel so badly. We and no one else are responsible for where we are, the day we decide to stop the madness and every day moving forward.

Accountability is one of the most critical factors in maintaining sobriety. When you’re accountable, you take responsibility for your actions. This means being honest with yourself and others, setting goals and making plans to attain them, and admitting when you’ve made a mistake.

Avoiding accountability can lead to feelings of isolation and loneliness. You may feel that no one understands what you’re going through or that you can’t talk to anyone about your issues. This isolation can lead to depression, anxiety, anger, and other negative emotions that make it even harder to stay sober over the long term.

Sobriety is possible with the right tools and a sincere commitment to change.