What Is Your Ultimate Why?

I think in order to do, or quit anything, you must have a why. I have a list, but my “Ultimate Why” is that I want to be “present.” I want to be able to clearly remember events and moments. My parents are getting older, my brother just had a baby, and aside from my bad habit, my life is exactly where I want it to be.

1 Like

I hope and pray that you continue to enjoy the life you are presently living, without the Weed!

I personal missed, did not fully experience life’s most precious moments (good and not so good) because I was too stoned, involved with my addiction to Weed.

I am certain that I am a good deal older than you and if you have realized what you shared, in your young life, good for you and those around you​:pray::hugs::pray::hugs:

I guess I wrote that 12 days ago. I don’t know how to describe the feeling, but I feel like a completely different person. 12 days ago, seemed like an eternity. I feel like I’m beginning to truly experience a lot of what I’ve worked for.

I’m at the age where I feel old, but people still tell me I’m way young and are baffled when I tell them my actual age! I’m very thankful to make this commitment early enough in my life.

May you continue each and everyday to reap the rewards of the hard work you are doing for yourself🙏

It is extremely inspiring when any one of us can feel so much more positive and inspired 12 days later​:pray::hugs::pray::hugs:

Change can feel like a monumental challenge at the beginning, yet as time passes, it’s amazing how much we can grow and evolve. Your description of feeling like a completely different person highlights the depth of your journey and the positive impact it’s having on your life. Keep up the strong work!!

1 Like

Keep on working it and doing lots more of what your doing!!!:pray::hugs::pray::hugs:

2 Likes

So, like I never post in forums, like never. I don’t have social media and really don’t ever get too involved with anything “online.” I’m at the end of week three and am basically symptom free, this has been an incredible experience for me and I definitely plan on staying involved in the community!

Proud of you, for your willingness to step out of your comfort zone and joining our community!

I hope you continue to be symptom free🙏

Look forward toward your further engagement!

Good luck with your journey​:pray::hugs::pray::hugs: